Saturday, January 28, 2012

Clearing Spaces: The Kitchen Finale (I think)

This concludes the Kitchen Clearing - at least Round 1.  I'm going to wrap up the cupboards and drawers so we can move on to other areas of the house.  How long did this take me?

The Last Cupboard

 I used this for pet food primarily.

















I don't see any reason to get rid of this - I used it to keep dry dog food.  I may need it again for any pets I foster...

And in the meantime, it can keep the cat dish.


 Now this stuff...
Is a hodgepodge - dish holder with random utensils and sun tea maker

The sun tea maker goes better in this cupboard with the canning jars...

And it just so happens I found this chamois cloth at Fred Meyer specifically for dishes - keeps the counter dry, rather than soggy, which was the main reason I put the dish holder away in the first place
  ANOTHER EMPTY SHELF!

THE LAST DRAWER
Which is tied, ironically, to the utensils in the dish holder ~

Let's see what we have 
(or, rather, how many of these DON'T match!)
 
 


Not to mention how many prongs on these forks are out of whack 
since my dog over the years got ahold of them :)


KEEP
Keeping the ones that match and/or the ones that I particularly like



 GOING

And thus concludes The Kitchen...
I was hoping for something more climactic, but I guess a fistful of utensils can be quite epic for some.

Stay tuned for: The Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment