Friday, January 27, 2012

Clearing Spaces: Kitchen Cupboards Part 3

These things manage to sprout and collect, and I think it's because I don't want to toss them for their environmental impact, but at some point, one has to come to grips with the fact that she's 

a.) not using them, and 
b.) lost the lids for many, rendering them useless anyway.



How to decide what to keep?
First, toss the items that have no lids, or you no very well you're not going to use them!
Canning jars stay - yes
Oh hey - I recognize this mixing bowl???  Let's grab that other one and put them together:
 
Strainer stays - but should go under the stove with the pots and pans
Can go!

KEEP:  
The containers that have unique lids!
Since I reuse containers, this is a good way to know right away which lids go with what.
Also - these would make really great additions to my lunch drawer accessories



 


BOTTOM SHELF

 

TO GO
I got a new tea kettle for Christmas and the old one has been on the bottom shelf - so I think it's time for it to go.
 

 And, Rearrange the Shelves

Nice and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment