Monday, August 22, 2011

Extra Sugar Recommended

It's days like today that I have to remind myself that, "If you love someone, let them go."  And hope they come back.

It's also days like today where bad dates can be just a little too disappointing I wish I'd stayed home.  I suppose every bad date just puts me one step closer to being with the right person.  But, I wonder sometimes...

I see a person I have a crush on be with someone else.  I see a person I used to date be with someone else.  What can I say - some days just plain stink!  But I know that tomorrow will be better, and the day after that, and the day after that.  I think of days like today as a way of re-centering.  When things get so dark, it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I know it's there - I've been here before.  It's not about being happy 100% of the time - it's about accepting your faults and weaknesses and sometimes we just need to indulge in a crap day.  It's refreshing!  Moves that stuff out.  Detox.

So for now, looking forward to the rain letting up and seeing the sun tomorrow.

Sweet dreams xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment